Solar Charge Cable Solar Connector to XT60 Adapter Connector Connect Solar Panel for Portable Power Station Solar Generator for Lipo Battery Pack Ecoflow DELTA River Bluetti Portable Power Station
- Solar ChargeCable Adapter Compatible with Solar Connector to XT60 Adapter Connector Connect Solar Panel Charge Perfectly Compatible with EFDELTA Portable Power Station River 600 Lipo Battery Pack and Solar Generator
- Wide Application toPortable Solar Panel Foldable Solar Panel ,Perfectly Compatible with Any Brand Solar Panels 50W /100W /175W /200W.
- Compatible with Eco Flow RIVER 2, RIVER 2 Max, RIVER mini (wireless) 210Wh, EF RIVER Max 576Wh, RIVER Pro, DELTA mini 882Wh, DELTA 1260Wh, Bluetti EB55 700W Portable Power Station
- 14 AWG heavy duty wire, thick and durable, rated current up to 9.5A and rated voltage up to 300V, design for high wattage solar generator system
- Waterproof rate up to IP68 to endure all weather conditions, ideal for outdoor activities,Tinned brass conductor, designed to minimize power loss, Increase charging efficiency,XT60 connect to portable battery pack.
- Please Check the Positive and Negative Pole of your Solar Panel Solar Connector Carefully to Make sure a Right Connection.
Solar connector to XT60 adapter cable
compatible with all brands of solar panels with solar connectors,as well as a DC XT60 plug compatible with solar charging generators. It is suitable for the connection of photovoltaic cables and peripheral products for DC power.
Waterproof solar male and female cables
specially designed for harsh outdoor environments. Each solar connector is equipped with a waterproof rubber ring, which is weatherproof and ideal for outings.
6FT/1.8meters solar to DC extension cable
longer connection distance,It is convenient to connect to the solar panel and adjust the best position when charging.
Solar photovoltaic line
the main line is heavy-duty 16AWG copper wire, and the branch line is 14AWG copper wire, which is very durable.(Note: This cable is an output cable and can only be used for load charging. When the solar connector is connected to the solar panel socket connector, make sure that the solar cable will not be immersed in water)
This solar male and female connector to DC cable is designed to connect the male connector to the negative pole and the female connector to the positive pole. In some cases, if you find that the solar panel is not charging the generator, just try to switch the positive and negative solar connectors on the solar panel, change the polarity and start charging.